Find top jobs from inclusive recruiters
Subscribe to Job Alert
Our free weekly job alerts will ensure you do not miss applying to any promising openings posted on our site.
Don't see a Relevant Job Opening?
Apply here and your profile will be automatically considered for all relevant job opportunities in the future
Virtual Customer Service AssociateAmazon Remote
Remote6 months ago
Company preference -
Acid Attack victim
Chronic Neurological conditions
Leprosy Cured persons
Sickle Cell disease
Compensation Range - 190000 to 384800 L.P.A.
Number of openings - 500
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely,
accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires
an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and
correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through
mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety
of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate
effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Additional Benefits Offered Excluding the package:
• Zeta Meal Card - INR 1100/month i.e. INR 13200/- PA
• Internet Allowance - INR 1250/month i.e. INR 15000/- PA
• Health insurance benefits up to INR 5.0 Lacs
• Night Shift Allowance - INR 150/shift
• Overtime Allowance as per business requirement.
• Desktop will be provided by Amazon. 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days
off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
Important/ Mandatory Note -:
• Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course
are not applicable.
• Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24x7.
• To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and
headphone is mandatory.
• Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
• It is mandatory to have excellent verbal & written English communication skill.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often
occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate
prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They
will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Key Accounts Executive- EcommerceMarico Mumbai
Mumbai8 months ago
Purpose of the Role:
Operationally handle a dedicated set of accounts for Ecommerce business
Sole responsibility for driving primaries/servicing
Co-own (along with KAM) other business metrics such as assortment, fill rate, lead times
Ensure all offers and visibility are configured properly, liaison with 3 P agency reports for same
Report above metrics periodically, and track/publish improvement in same
Qualification & Experience
• Min experience 3 years
• Hands on experience of account/customer management
• Experience in dealing with supply chain stakeholders (external and internal)
Key Deliverables of the Role
• Achieve primary target, BRAND and ASM are wise each month
• Fill-rate, Lead time – measurable KPIs
• Assortment, Promotion and Visibility configuration – Agency reported metrics
• Participation in Demand Planning and Stock arrangement, in liaison with SCM
• Listing and launch of all new SKUs
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Comfortable with analyzing/tracking heavy data
• Good negotiation skills
• Proven record of successfully collaborating with other departments
• Ownership/self-drive for own KPIs
Upwards - KAM
Growth Path & Future
Growth into Internal Sales/ Supply Chain Roles
Warehouse AssociateGlobal Ecommerce Firm Multiple Locations
Multiple Locations6 months ago
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Company preference - Hearing Impairment
Compensation Range - 13,500 - 15,000 per month
Number of openings - 2,000
Nature of the role - Contractual
The role involves picking, packing, stowing, and sorting activities.
Minimum qualification - 10 +
Senior Commercial OfficerMarico Mumbai
Mumbai8 months ago
Dept / Division: Finance
Location: Corporate Centre
Qualifications & Experience:
Age – 25 to 28 years
Experience – 3-5 years in commercial
• New MRP update in SAP, creation of new FG codes
• Scheme mapping of SKUs
• GST reconciliation of HOs and regions
• Resolving queries pertaining to Concur portal of FF team
• Provision entries of L&D, MKTVC
• Vendor payment
• Write off old outstanding of regions
• Reports & MIS for vendor balance
Skills & Competencies:
• Communication Skills
• Planning and Execution Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Knowledge of SAP
• Upwards – Manager, Commercial Projects
Transportation RepresentativeAmazon Remote
Remote6 months ago
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of transportation representative (or
Customer Service agent) for its Ship with Amazon Program team.
In this role, you will:
a. Manage/handle outbound calls to recipients of the program.
b. Track metrics (daily call rate, conversions, customer response etc) and pass this OB call
feedback to the respective ops teams
About the program: Ship with Amazon (SWA) is a program where we externalize Amazon
transportation service for catering to non-amazon volumes of the existing a.in sellers. [B2C
model - Ex: Chumbak, which is a brand/seller in the fashion/accessories space, fulfilling orders
placed by its customers on its own website]. The program was launched in 2020 and we aim to
scale to become an established courier partner in India.
a. Basic Degree/Bachelors from a reputed university. Candidates who are currently pursuing
(final year) degree through distance education can also apply.
b. Good communication skills.
c. Basic excel skills
a. Min 1 yr of experience in a call center with experience in handling OB calling for
Candidates should be open to Rotational Shifts
CTC : 2.4 LPA
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Consultant – Salesforce AdminTata Metaliks Kharagpur
Kharagpur3 months ago
Company preference - Locomotor Disability
2. Organizational integration - Classification of the position within the organization
Location / Country Kharagpur, India
Organizational Unit TML
Management Band Contractual
Organization Level On Contract
3. Reporting relationships - Reporting lines and clarification of functional deputies of the position
Line and functional reporting lines Lead SAP
if any, show numbers and job
Supported by the solution provider’s development team
4. Overall target of the position
Responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of Salesforce CRM application, DB administration, license
compliance, User & Access Management, DR & BCP testing, Coordinating with development team &
vendors. Shall have techno-functional knowledge of Salesforce, integration with other applications
(APIs), Change management, patch management.
5. 5.1 Tasks & Responsibilities: (Key Responsibilities related to Salesforce CRM)
Serve as primary system administrator for the TML Salesforce.com environment with 40+ users
and SAP Basis
Handle all basic administrative functions including reports and dashboards, workflows, and other
User account and access management, License & Risk management, and Patch Management
Handling – IT Compliances, Internal Audit, ISO audit, ITGC audit
Manage TML Salesforce data feeds and other integrations including background job
Development / maintenance of Salesforce, knowledge of programming and able to do some
changes, testing & transport movement
Change & release management - Understanding the requirement given by customer, interact
with customers, conduct impact analysis, planning, solution designing, Coordinating with support
team (development, testing, deployment & post implementation)
Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development team
Data backup, DR & BCP management
Able to articulate and convert the business requirement into technical specification and engage
the solution developments partners wherever required.
5.2 Key Performance Indicators
Time taken to resolve the issue
Adherence to timelines
% of issues resolved
Availability of the critical systems
Customer Satisfaction Improvement
Area(s) where the position holder is the decision maker: Maintenance of the Salseforce system and Data
Area(s) where the position holder provides recommendations: Change & release for new developments
/ modification in existing / process integration, patch management, user role & risk management.
6. Job Specifics (Exceptional characteristics related to the job, e.g. extensive travel time)
Stay abreast of the latest trends, new technologies and provide innovation solution
7. Profile: (competencies & knowledge needed to fulfill the position)
Techno-functional knowledge of Salesforce CRM System and strong knowledge and hands on
work experience in Salesforce Admin / Basis activity.
Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and
manage laterally and upwards
Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a
general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and
downstream applications, systems and processes
7.1 Education & Trainings
Mandatory (Must have): 1. BE/B.Tech or MCA degree course from an accredited institution.
2. Certificate in Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
Desirable (Nice to have) : SAP Basis certification will be an added advantage.
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
7.2 Professional Experience
Mandatory (Must have): Minimum 2 years
Desirable (Nice to have): Candidate with experience in manufacturing industry
7.3 Language Skills
Mandatory (Must): English & Hindi
Desirable (Nice to have) : Bengali
Transportation SpecialistAmazon Remote
Remote6 months ago
Job Description for Trans Ops Specialist – NOC
NOC (Network Operation Center) is the central command and control center for ‘Transportation
Execution’ across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA,
India and EU. It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to
Amazon fulfillment centers (FC) and from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs. In case of any
exceptions, NOC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the
proceedings. Along with this tactical problem solving NOC is also charged with understanding
trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to
streamline operations. This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis
of network data.
Overall, NOC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation
and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
Purview of a Trans Ops Specialist
A Trans Ops Specialist at NOC facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders
(Trans Carriers/Hubs/Warehouses) and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer
experience and business continuity. Trans Ops Specialist at NOC works across two verticals –
Inbound and Outbound operations.
Inbound Operations deals with Vendor/Carrier/FC relationship, ensuring that the freight is
picked-up on time and is delivered at FC as per the given appointment. Trans Ops Specialist on
Inbound addresses any potential issues occurring during the lifecycle of pick-up to delivery.
Outbound Operations deals with FC/Carrier/Carrier Hub relationship, ensuring that the truck
leaves the FC in order to delivery customer orders as per promise. Trans Ops Specialist on
Outbound addresses any potential issues occurring during the lifecycle of freight leaving the FC
and reaching customer premises.
A Trans Ops Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and
querying internal tools and by taking real-time decisions. An ideal candidate should be able to
understand the requirements/be able to analyze data and notice trends and be able to drive
Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic
understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral
form. Trans Ops Specialist should be able to ideate process improvements and should have the
zeal to drive them to conclusion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers
(Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers)
· Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data
management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
· Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
· Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams
who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by NOC.
· Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that
make sense based on available data.
· Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the
relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
· Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and
identifying activities performed.
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative
outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review
Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
10-24 months of work experience.
Good communication skills - Trans Ops Specialist will be facilitating flow of information
between external parties
Proficiency in Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
*Logistics background and lean/six sigma training is a plus
* Proficient in SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Multiple RolesBig 4 Accounting Firm Pan India
Pan India6 months ago
Locations: Pan India
Want to join one of the Big 4 firms ? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Are you someone who likes to challenge Status Quo? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you? If yes, we have opportunities for you.
This firm is looking for the brightest minds amongst PwD talent pool. Vacancies across various domains of HR, Operations, Sales, Product Management, Technology, Finance & Marketing.
Both Freshers and Experienced Candidates can Apply.
If you are passionate to join one of the Big 4 accounting firms and are an individual with Disability, do drop in your CVs & our team will contact you with suitable opportunities.
Consultant – DEIGreat Place to Work Remote
Remote5 months ago
Location – Mumbai/Remote/Hybrid
Disability - Any
Post Graduate / MBA with consistently Good Academic Credentials
1 to 2 Years Relevant Experience in a Consulting Firm, Human Resource Department (OD),
Market Research or Professional Services Firm.
As per market standards
Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel & Powerpoint
Excellent Communication and 'People' Skills
Strong Analytical and Conceptual Ability
Confident and Positive Attitude with Entrepreneurial Approach
Confident, Result Driven, Quality Oriented and Team Player
Role and Responsibilities
Enabling Client Delivery and Supporting Business Development through analysis and client management -
Responsible for carrying out consulting engagements with clients under the guidance of the Project Manager
Managing specific accountabilities within a Project. e.g. Appreciative Inquiry Process, Survey Administration, Writing
Personal Development Reports/Plans.
Analysing the Employee Survey findings and preparation of the report for client’s Leadership team.
Project Managing Workshops. It includes needs analysis, development of workshop design, client management and
billing & collections.
Supporting the Project Manager in Generating Business Leads and Writing Business Proposals.
Writing Research Reports and Client Case Studies.
Managing at least one Internal Process e.g. Client Feedback, Business Development Tracking, Collections, Website
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
You will be joining our mission to help numerous organizations transform their workplaces and thereby impact
industry and society.
You will have the unique opportunity to drive a pioneering study in the areas of workplace wellness in the
country and contribute to make India a healthy place to work.
You will get the opportunity to learn continuously from the best employers globally
You will have the opportunity to write articles, address seminars and be known as a thought leader.
You will get an opportunity to build your individual brand by getting exposed to networks with the CXOs and
Head HRs of the best workplaces in India
You will get to experience a unique and sought-after business model in this space.
Statutory AuditBig 4 Accounting Firm Pan India
Pan India5 months ago
Locations: Pan India
- Qualified CA/ CPA, Graduate
- Experience of External audit/US GAAP/US GAAS , PCAOB standard
- 1-6 years of relevant experience
Seller Support Associate - Hard of Hearing and Speech Impaired candidatesAmazon Bangalore
Bangalore4 months ago
The Selling Partner Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Selling Partner Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Selling Partner Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for chat & emails
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-5 years of experience.
- Excellent written communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Candidates willing to work on chat & emails (concurrent blended profile)
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Should be willing to service selling partners from all marketplaces across the Globe (Including India USA EU and ME)
Information security: You should be will to sign a undertaking pertaining to do's and don'ts in accordance to the data Security policy
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
ActuarialBig 4 Accounting Firm Pan India
Pan India5 months ago
Locations: Pan India
- Graduation + Associate/Fellow in Actuaries or Pursuing
- Skills: Life Insurance - Actuarial / Property and casualty -Actuarial
- Experience required: 0.6-6 years of relevant experience
Tax ComplianceBig 4 Accounting Firm Pan India
Pan India5 months ago
Locations: Pan India
- Any graduation, EA/CPA certification preferred
|Form 1120, US Corp Tax compliance - SALT, Federal tax returns, Tax provisioning|
|Form 1065, US Partnership Tax compliance|
|Form 1040, US Individual Tax, HNI Tax, Private client services|
|APAC Corporate Tax compliance|
|US Sales & Use Tax forms filing|
US Property Tax forms filing
Experience Required: 1-20 years
Internal AuditBig 4 Accounting Firm Pan India
Pan India5 months ago
Locations: Pan India
- Bachelor's Degree, Chartered Accountancy (CA), Certified Internal Auditor's Degree
|External/ internal audit experience, understand an end-to-end process and identify business risks, as well as areas for process improvement.Experience defining control test plans and evaluating operational, financial, and/or IT controls. Familiarity with auditing standards and controls frameworks (e.g., SOX, COSO, GAAP, SOC 1/2).|
|Information Technology/ Security audit experience, Security and controls for various on-premise and cloud-based technologies; Control standards (COSO, COBIT), control testing strategies; IT general controls concepts in the areas of system development, change management, computer operations and access to programs; Identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems; and, IT security fundamentals across multiple domains including security management, security architecture, access control, application development, operations security, physical security, cryptography, telecommunications and networking, business continuity planning, investigations and ethics.|
|Financial and operational internal control methodologies and terminologies, Internal audit process, methodologies, understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Basic understanding of IT general controls concepts. Should also have excellent communication skills.|
|Understanding processes and audit concepts, project management, operationalize policies, perform risk-based quality review, Able to give independence related trainings, excellent communication skills|
Experience Required: 0-5yrs
Assistant R&D ManagerHUL Mumbai
Mumbai7 months ago
I Job Purpose:
The role needs to provide support for managing operations for R&D program around Margin improvement & Simplification for Home Care. This includes managing operational needs for Home Care R&D VP (Margin & Simplification), tracking the progress made on value creation and understanding various inputs (costs/resources) while tracking them. The role needs to provide support in managing our Competitor Intelligence program. This includes managing operations for competitor product analysis, working with global and cluster CMI and CTI teams and with Digital R&D to build capabilities for tracking and analysing competition actions holistically.
II Key accountabilities:
This role will focus on performing the following responsibilities:
5S program management:
· Responsible for maintaining and updating 5S project progress (Blue Funnel) by working with R&D teams across formats and geographies.
· Following up with cluster teams to ensure project deliveries to reflect in SRS.
· Responsible for providing consolidated inputs on savings delivery for monthly 5S steercoms updating progress and highlighting areas requiring 5S steercom support for unlock.
· Act as a single point of category contact to provide overall 5S summary.
· Playing pivotal role in scheduling and organizing of annual 5S workshop for HC
Competitor Intelligence Program:
· Responsible for managing the annual Product Analysis plan by working with Competitor Analysis teams across formats and geographies.
· Handling of annual budget for analyzing samples globally.
· Leading the development of an E2E Competitor Intelligence platform integrated with the CTI and CMI teams to provide a holistic view of competitor movements in key markets.
· Develop a global system to track and share key competitor information with the key stakeholders and for focused workshops.
· There are two key budgets HC point of view which are tracked i.e., “BIC” which plays an important role in ensuring project support while Indirect which is around overheads
· Responsible for maintaining expenditure tracking for category against sanctioned budget. Expectation will be to maintain monthly updates through interaction with various teams
III PERSONAL PROFILE
· Holding Bachelor's degree
· IT skills (interrogating databases, manipulating spreadsheets, document management) (Fully Operational)
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
· Attention to detail, tenacity, ability to recognize, question and resolve discrepancies.
· Very well organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident
· Experience with working in global operational role would be added advantage
· Demonstrated ability to use collaboration tools (Audio Conferencing, Video Conferencing, Live Meeting, Sharepoint)