Job Description would include
1. Prepping and baking high quality Bakery items like cookies, teacakes, muffins, etc.
2. Prepping and assembling layer cakes.
3. Preparing cake decorations.
4. Inventory stock and reporting.
Micron is hiring exclusively for PwDs on July 24th for various roles mentioned in the PDF.
We are Max Life Insurance looking for Rakshak Manager at below cities -
Ferozpur 1, Chandigarh 1, Pathankot 1, Bhatinda 1, Jalandhar 1, Patiala 1, Kangra, Gurdaspur 1, Udhampur, Jammu 1, Rajouri 1, Amritsar 1, Lucknow 2, Lucknow, Allahabad, Varanasi, Kanpur, Meerut 1, Ambala 1, Dehradun 1, Delhi 12, Alwar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Pune, Jodhpur, Jorhat 1, Tezpur 1, Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubneswar, Dimapur 1, Siliguri, Patna, Guwahati, Gangtok 1, Dibrugarh 1.
Refer the Job Description before applying.
We are Max Life Insurance looking for Business Development Manager at below cities -
Agartala, Cuttack, Howrah, Siliguri, Durgapur, Barasat, Kolkata, Kharagpur, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar 1, Varanasi, Patna, Chinsurah, Ranchi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jamshedpur, Indore 1, Bhopal 1, Allahabad 1, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli, Salem, Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Chennai 2, Bangalore, Mangalore, Madurai, Erode, Hubli, Belgam 1, Mumbai 1, Pune 1, Ahmadabad 1, Nagpur 1, Nashik 1, Hyderabad 1, Visakhapatnam 1, Krishna 1, Aurangabad 1, Ahmadnagar 1, Delhi 1, Ludhiana 1, Jaipur 1, Amritsar 1, Chandigarh 1, Delhi 2, Meerut 1, Karnal 1, Dehradun 1.
Refer the Job Description before applying.
position involves taking care of the entire Secretarial & Compliance
management. And offer Legal Counsel to the organisation. Will be involved in
dealing with day to day corporate advisory. Also, Responsible for smooth and
speedy functioning of the Organisation.
- HCL Foundation (reserved for persons with disability and special needs.)
The Position: Communication Officer/Executive: Under the leadership of Associate/Deputy Manager - Communications for Development, HCL Foundation and the assigned personnel, the Communication for Development Officer’s primary responsibility is to assist in developing a robust Communication for Development Strategy for HCL Foundation, aligned with HCL’s CSR agenda and support execution of the same. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Business Responsibility/Sustainability Report:
a. Developing the communications strategy to help position HCL Foundation as a thought leader in corporate social responsibility and sustainability with a particular emphasis on strengthening governance at grassroots, bringing in scientific approach to development models, sustainable practices and strategies and social impact
b. Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams and to raise HCL Foundation’s voice and visibility on sustainability issues and build allies among a wide variety of stakeholders to help create a more sustainable ecosystem.
c. Build internal understanding and alignment around the company’s sustainability goals and approach for developing and overseeing communications planning and the programmatic execution of those plans
d. Support in building a strong reputation for HCL Foundation as an ethical and responsible CSR and contribute to the organization’s overall external communications efforts by leading projects and initiatives to help the company become more transparent to key stakeholders.
e. Develop and execute HCL Foundation’s overall communications and sustainability strategy as part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes specialists in development, communications, government relations, corporate social responsibility, knowledge management, and corporate brand management.
2. Strategic communications:
a. Support communication needs of community activities, events and conferences that are led by HCL Foundation. Briefings, logistics, presentations, collaterals, posters, exhibition stands, conference-related tasks, invitations, data tracking, close outs and post evaluations. This will include management of HCL Foundation’s invitation database.
b. Support development communication needs of HCL Foundation’s partners, across the country.
c. Regularly design and send mass mailers, manage volunteer appeals and provide updates to more than 1,00,000 HCL Employees to ensure employee engagement in the CSR initiatives of the company.
d. Support video documentation and films, on site.
3. Newsletters, Brochures, Quarterly Updates & Annual Report
a. HCL Foundation, being the CSR arm of HCL is committed to share its work through newsletters and annual reports with a range of audience. Ensure a high quality turn out of these documents on time.
b. To provide support for development and publishing of key reports such as the BRR & Sustainability Reports.
c. To support Business by responding to RFP/RFI/Supplier/ Customer queries and other questions on CSR for sourcing and other purposes
4. Social Media:
a. Support HCL Foundation’s Strategic & Marketing Communications social media presence (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn)
b. Ensure that all HCL Employees in India and overseas have access to HCL Foundation’s social media presence and they receive regular updates – support the internal communications teams.
c. Assist regular updates on My HCL – HCL’s intranet and ensure that case studies, stories and news from communities is regularly updated.
d. Any other online presence related work.
5. Public Relations & Media Communications:
a. Provide necessary support to the External Communications teams on news and other media related activities. This will include media appeals, campaign related requirements, if any.
b. Prepare HCL Foundation community activities & events calendar and ensure an adequate media coverage for all through assigned PR teams at HCL.
6. Digital communication
a. Assist the development, launch and maintenance of HCL Foundation’s website. Ensure that the website is timely updated with latest news from HCL Foundation’s programs initiatives. Coordinate generation of content with the program staff, seeking timely reports, case studies, blogs, news and regular updates.
b. Manage and optimise SEO activities for the website and track web traffic against targets using Google Analytics
7. Digital Database/Media Bank:
a. Initiate a media digital image / media bank for HCL Foundation, ensure that it is timely updated and satisfy the need of all internal and external communication needs of HCL Foundation.
b. Ensure that all ethical requirements towards pictures, videos and other BCC materials are met, such as seeking informed consent from program participants.
a. HCL Foundation is often invited to apply for and attend many award programs. Analyze the credibility of such awards and support the relevant thematic leads in the application process.
b. HCL Foundation recognizes its community champions and partners by regularly organizing Rewards & Recognition. Manage these events end to end at a regular frequency.
9. Brand management & Events
a. Under the supervision of HCL’s brand teams, ensure that HCL’s brand guidelines are met at all levels.
b. Support in conducting brand audits time to time.
c. Support in overall event planning, designing and execution.
d. Build capacities of staff and partners on brand. Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, supporting other HCL Foundation projects, assisting the Director CSR in developing and implementing policies and procedures, carrying out the objectives of the department, as well as providing recommendations on new programs and ensuring engagement of employees as mentors and implementers.
Attributes and Experience:
• Ability to understand development issues and capability of developing community oriented Information Education Communications and Behavioural Change material, that brings about social transformation on critical issues. Under themes of Education, Health, Environment, Skills & Livelihoods and Disaster Risk Reduction & Response.
• Exceptional command on English language – verbal and spoken, communication skills, creative writing, editing skills, graphic designing (desirable), including ability to articulate and present concepts
• Strong technical skills on website designing and management.
• Strong understanding of data and analytical skills.
• Ability to deal with several stakeholders, simultaneously and function smoothly.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-national, multi-faceted environment, co-creating and making best of such a work environment.
• Willingness to travel extensively. This job may require more than 30% of travel, away from home station.
• Project management and time management abilities
• Self-motivated and team player
• Proficiency in written and verbal English
• Strong understanding of current trends in digital media/social media and their tools
• Sound knowledge of creating and working on an integrated marketing and communication strategy for CSR initiatives
• Conceptualization and execution of events and campaigns
• Willingness to contribute and commit towards the upliftment of communities through selfless engagement.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 6-8 years of work experience in Sustainability, Business Development, Marketing and Communication, Development Communications, preferably in the Corporate/CSR/ Development space
• MBA/Masters in Sustainability/Behaviour Science/Communications and allied fields. Salary Range: Salary commensurate with experience. How to apply: - Please submit your CV with a cover letter. - Attach a one-page blog on “Impactful Communication for CSR & Sustainability” - Applications due by June 21st, 2021 ABOUT HCL FOUNDATION: HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a not for-profit- organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programs. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development. Active community engagement ensures optimal long-term gains and upward accountability. HCL Foundation works through Life Cycle Based, Integrated Community Development Approach with thematic focus on Education, Health, Skill Development & Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction & Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of HCL Foundation, thus ensuring comprehensive development. Presently HCL Foundation is implementing five flagship programs, namely HCL Samuday & HCL Grant – Rural Development programs; HCL Uday & Clean Noida – Urban Development programs; HCL Harit (The Green Initiative) - Environment Action program and 4 special initiatives - Power of One, Sports for Change, HCL Foundation Academy and My E-Haat. For more details, please visit our website – https://www.hclfoundation.org/ VISION To be the source for sustainable socio-economic and environmental development. MISSION Nurture clean, green and healthy communities where everyone is empowered and equipped to reach their full potential in partnership with its employees, communities and stakeholders, while promoting volunteerism and establishing international standards of strategic planning, implementation and measuring impact.