Location: Currently Work from home, soon office in Hyderabad
Nayi Disha is progressive non-profit that leverages technology and works a life-long partner for
families affected by Autism and other developmental disabilities. Since our inception in 2015, we have
established ourselves as a credible resource for families and reached over 2,50,000 people across the
country. With (IDD), building a strong growing community of 16,500+ families.
• Create informative press releases, newsletters, and related branding materials.
• Plan, develop and implement an effective digital strategy and marketing campaigns (organic
and paid) across various online channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SMS,
and Emails to reach parents, caregivers, well-wishers and donors.
• Envision and implement strategic roadmap to reach target parent segment in smaller towns
• Strategize and execute marketing on social media by managing budgets, monitoring spends,
analysing returns and highlighting variances.
• Lead SEO efforts with the help of vendors and volunteers with the aim to increase platform
rankings across search engines.
• Launch and execute campaigns and promotional events to increase the uptake of Nayi Disha
platform and helpline served in tier 2/3 cities of India
• Liaison with other teams to support their initiatives through online efforts.
• Actively find and nurture relationships with influencers and promoters to help Nayi Disha’s online family and increase reach to target parent segment.
• Increase engagement with parent community through online live events across channels.
• Effectively manage impact of various activities and work as part of the M&E team.
• Conduct information and awareness sessions about Nayi Disha for parents, corporate and
• Track, measure, analyse and report out key metrics to assess the impact of our social media
initiatives and campaigns
• Monitor & supervise all aspects of internal & external communication
• Masters / Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, sales, business or related fields.
• Relevant experience of 5+ years - preferably with non-profit organization on outreach.
• Strong understanding and experience of Digital Media marketing
• Prior experience in intellectual/ developmental disabilities domain will be an added
• Stakeholder Management, ability to network and pursue relationships
• Immaculate verbal & written English, excellent communicator
• Ability to work with other team members in a seamless manner
• Self-starter with ability to set priorities and multitask and handle multiple projects