Company preference -
Acid Attack victim
Chronic Neurological conditions
Leprosy Cured persons
Sickle Cell disease
Compensation Range - 190000 to 384800 L.P.A.
Number of openings - 500
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely,
accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires
an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and
correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through
mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety
of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate
effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Additional Benefits Offered Excluding the package:
• Zeta Meal Card - INR 1100/month i.e. INR 13200/- PA
• Internet Allowance - INR 1250/month i.e. INR 15000/- PA
• Health insurance benefits up to INR 5.0 Lacs
• Night Shift Allowance - INR 150/shift
• Overtime Allowance as per business requirement.
• Desktop will be provided by Amazon. 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days
off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
Important/ Mandatory Note -:
• Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course
are not applicable.
• Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24x7.
• To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and
headphone is mandatory.
• Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
• It is mandatory to have excellent verbal & written English communication skill.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often
occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate
prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They
will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.