Locomotor Disability, Dwarfism, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Thalassemia
Job Title: M&A Analyst
Location: Bangalore and Gurgaon
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Non- Tech
We are currently seeking a M&A Analyst to join our team at Accenture. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is looking to contribute to a dynamic and growing company.
- Primary and secondary research and analysis of early-stage acquisition companies across
different business strategic sectors, e.g., digital, technology, consulting.
- Gather information, perform basic analysis on information gathered to provide meaningful
insights, and organize findings into a compelling report.
- Act as a consultant by assessing companies’ strategic/commercial fit, identifying financial risks
- Leverage data analytics and data visualization techniques to enhance reporting workflow
- Provide input on best practices and process optimization opportunities.
- experience (Analyst level) required in Market Research, Strategy, M&A research,
financial analysis or similar consulting/corporate background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
- Team player committed to providing high quality work in a timely manner
Knowledge of business intelligence tools, database management or programming languages to
handle and visualize data e.g. Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Python
Working knowledge of research databases, e.g. CB Insights, Pitchbook, Bloomberg, CapitalIQ,
Knowledge of other international languages is a plus
Salary Range: 20,000 per month
Experience Level: Entry level (0-2) years
Education Level: BCom/ MBA finance